Teachers & School Leaders
Teachers who have used MindUP™ in their classrooms often report that they are as positivetly influenced by the MindUP™ curriculum as their students are. MindUP™ is not only a curriculum, but a way of teaching and making dynamic instructional shifts as a teacher required in Common Core and also The Marzano Framework.
Utalizing MindUP™ in the classroom allows teachers to:
- Maintain focused attention in and out of the classroom
- Form more accurate perceptions of students
- Think more clearly and make more informed decisions, especially under pressure
- Improve communication with staff, students, and parents
- Improve the overall classroom climate and learning environment by infusing both with optimism and hope
- Help to create a stronger, more vibrant school culture
- Be happier, more joyful and grateful—a disposition that ultimately spills out of the classroom and into private life
- Find greater job satisfaction
Through MindUP™, teachers can more easily manage the classroom, maintain an environment conducive to student learning, and find greater professional and personal fulfillment.